- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Unlimited cruising!05 February 2020
This 38-foot high-performance RIB from Greek boatbuilder Technohull is tailored with beautiful Echelon Mid Back seats! The perfect match! Depending on engine setup the Technohull 38 Grand Sport with its deep ventilated V-hull is capable of reaching a top speed above 100 knots! Shock mitigation...
Refit of Midnight Express for Special Operation Unit!23 January 2020
It’s always a pleasure to see our products being part of retrofit projects! This...
2020!16 January 2020
We are excited to start the new year with a visit to the bespoke show "boot Düsseldorf". A great...
Happy holidays!17 December 2019
Dear friends, We can't wait to continue protecting people in the New Year! Thank you for a great...
New Interceptor series!16 December 2019
Together with De Haas Maassluis (NL) we have been working on an exciting project during the past...