- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Echelon Carbon!11 November 2019
The latest Echelon Mid Back seat with carbon shell and pod provides this yacht tender from Roughneck Marine with that 'extra' look. These seats also feature black coated accessories and custom upholstery in order to match the color scheme perfectly! Echelon Mid Back The smaller tender is fitted...
"Unbelievable about comfort and security!"30 October 2019
Feedback from our customers always put smiles on our faces and reminds us why we love to protect...
Chase Boat for Americas Cup Team INEOS!17 October 2019
Text from Ribquest: Our Velocity RIB craned onto the water and very much looking the part !! A...
The latest simulator from Cruden!16 October 2019
Cruden is set to unveil its most advanced fast craft simulator at I/ITSEC 2019 (Booth 712) in...
Coast Guard receives new boats from ASIS Boats!16 October 2019
ASIS boats recently completed the build of four 9.5m RIBs that will be used by the Coast Guard....