- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Update regarding COVID-1918 March 2020
These are extraordinary times and we are aware that, like all of us at Ullman Dynamics, many of you are concerned about coronavirus (COVID-19). Our thoughts are with all those affected and the people working tirelessly to care for them. We are guided in our decisions by the directions from the...
Unlimited cruising!05 February 2020
This 38-foot high-performance RIB from Greek boatbuilder Technohull is tailored with beautiful...
Refit of Midnight Express for Special Operation Unit!23 January 2020
It’s always a pleasure to see our products being part of retrofit projects! This...
2020!16 January 2020
We are excited to start the new year with a visit to the bespoke show "boot Düsseldorf". A great...
Happy holidays!17 December 2019
Dear friends, We can't wait to continue protecting people in the New Year! Thank you for a great...